Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject HeadingsScope Note: Created For = PJM
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Scope and Contents London County Council: Architect's Department consists of:
- Administrative County of London Development Plan, 1951, (1945-1958)
- planning manuals and methodologies, (1940s-1959)
- staffing issues, (1945-1959)
- general work, (1944-1964)
- exhibitions, (1951-1959)
- sociological reports, (1951-1957)
Scope and Contents London County Council Architect's Department: planning manuals and methodologies consists of: internal manuals, (c1951-1959) memos, (1955-1958) Town and Country Planning Act circulars, (1947-1959) sample forms and notifications, (1940s and 1950s) research materials, (1947-1955) filing system information, (1948) ...
Scope and Contents 4 house type manuals from London County Council Architect's Department Town Planning Division and Housing Division. These show floor plans for the standard house types which London County Council built during the 1950s.