Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject HeadingsScope Note: Created For = PJM
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Scope and Contents University of Edinburgh campus wide development issues consists of: site plans and site use survey, (1975) campus parking facilities, (1957-1972) "An Expanding University" - permanent exhibition of university development at Adam House, correspondence, papers and photographs, (1960-1984) development accounts, (1973-1980) published maps of the...
Scope and Contents University of Edinburgh: development of miscellaneous areas consists of:
- plans: Peffermill playing fields (1966-1978)
- aerial photograph: Pollock Halls of Residence (1967)
- plans: Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies (c1958-1968)
Scope and Contents University of Edinburgh: Mound Lawnmarket Comprehensive Development Area consists of:
- architectural model, (1968)
- report, (1969-1974)
- Outlook Tower feasibility study, (1969-1974)
- New College renovations, (1969-1974)
- Mylne's Court renovation, (1964-1970)
Scope and Contents 1 black and white photographic print (29cm x 37cm) by Planair of an aerial photograph of the University of Edinburgh Pollock Halls of Residence, looking towards the east.