Royal Commission on Local Government in Greater London (1957-1960)
Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:
Scope and Contents The papers related to London County Council consist of: committee reports and agenda, (1949-1959) public relations, (1950-1968) Royal Commission on Local Government in Greater London, (1937-1960) Architect's Department, (1940s-1964) Comprehensive Development Areas, (1944-c1960) miscellaneous Development Areas,...
Plans: 1" to 1 mile scale Ordnance Survey plans of Greater London with marginal annotations, 1940-1949
Scope and Contents 7 printed Ordnance Survey plans (72cm x 88cm) of the Greater London Area. 4 of the plans are at . These consist of: 5 plans from the "Outline" edition at 1" to 1 mile scale: sheets London NE, London NW, London SE and London SW, and an unlabelled plan of west Greater London, 1940-1946 2 sheets at 1:2500 scale labelled Middlesex County Council - County Planning Areas North and South, 1949 ...
Scope and Contents Copy plan with hand colouring (100cm x 150cm) by the Royal Town Planning Institute showing the boundaries of different administrative boundaries within the Greater London area. This plan was presented as part of the evidence by the Royal Town Planning Institute's to the Royal Commission on Local Government in Greater London, 1957-1960.
Scope and Contents File of papers and press clippings relating to the Royal Commission on Local Government in Greater London, 1957-1960. This was Percy Johnson-Marshall's own file and contains information directly relating to the Commission, as well as information relating to the governance of London generally. The file contains: evidence submitted to the Commission from a number of bodies including: the British Group of the...
Scope and Contents Plans concerning London County Council Architect's Department's involvement in the Royal Commission on Local Government in Greater London, 1957-1960.
- plan accompanying evidence by the Town Planning Institute, (1957-1960)
- 1" to 1 mile scale Ordnance Survey plans of Greater London with marginal annotations, (1940-1949)