Skip to main content

Note about the building of the dun at Crannag, September 1872

 Item
Identifier: Coll-97/CW90/155

Scope and Contents

Note about the building of the dun at Crannag, that the first dun had been built at Sgudun above Crannag but she [unnamed person] used to walk at Crannag because it was pretty.

Dates

  • September 1872

Language of Materials

English,Gaelic

Conditions Governing Access

This material is unrestricted.

Extent

From the Series: 72 folios ; 12.7 x 20 cm

Physical Location

5.07

Physical Location

folio 62v, line 26 to folio 63r, line 7

Repository Details

Part of the Edinburgh University Library Special Collections Repository

Contact:
Centre for Research Collections
University of Edinburgh Main Library
George Square
Edinburgh EH8 9LJ Scotland
+44(0)131 650 8379