Skip to main content

Note about Lon na straioc, September 1870

Identifier: Coll-97/CW106/50

Scope and Contents

Note about Lon na straioc which reads 'There are peop[le] living who saw the run [ruin?] of Lon na straioc down to Tai phuill instead of now down Alltaogain.' [Lòn na Straioc, Taigh Phuill, Allt Aogain, all Lios Mòr/Lismore, Earra Ghàidheal/Argyllshire]


  • Creation: September 1870

Language of Materials

English Gaelic

Conditions Governing Access

This material is unrestricted.


From the Series: 117 folios ; 20 x 16.5 cm

Physical Location


Physical Location

folio 16r, line 19 to folio 16r, line 21

Repository Details

Part of the University of Edinburgh Library Heritage Collections Repository

Centre for Research Collections
University of Edinburgh Main Library
George Square
Edinburgh EH8 9LJ Scotland
+44(0)131 650 8379