Skip to main content

Notes on places in Lios Mòr/Lismore, September 1870

 Item
Identifier: Coll-97/CW106/65

Scope and Contents

Notes on places in Lios Mòr/Lismore, Earra Ghàidheal/Argyllshire noting, that there was a taigh seilg at Croc Bheolain [Cnoc Bheolain]; that Clach Liath is named after the stone found there; Clach Bheathain is at Port Bheathain in Fiart near Muisdal [Eilean Musdile] and that Dul Rua Neacail [Dùghall Ruadh Neacail] had climbed on top of it; that Clach an Trinis is in Aoine Achanis; and that Tobar, Port and Muillean Killmhoire are close to Killmhoire [Tobar Mhuillean, Port a' Mhuillean/Miller's Port, Muillean Chille Mhoire/Killmhoire Mill and Cille Mhoire/Fiart].

Dates

  • September 1870

Language of Materials

English Gaelic

Conditions Governing Access

This material is unrestricted.

Extent

From the Series: 117 folios ; 20 x 16.5 cm