Story about 'Màiri Bhoidheach', Mary MacQueen, 1877
Scope and Contents
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
From the Series: 62 folios ; 23.5 x 19.5 cm
MacDonald, Archibald , Rev. (ed.) The Uist Collection - The poems and songs of John MacCodrum, Archibald MacDonald, and some of the minor Uist bards (Glasgow, 1894) p. 216.
MacEdward Leach and the Songs of Atlantic Canada, http://www.mun.ca/folklore/leach/songs/CB/9-12.htm
MacKenzie, John, (ed.), Sàr Obair nam Bàrd Gaelach (Edinburgh, 1907) p.414.
Matheson, Rev. William, A Mhàiri Bhòidheach http://www.tobarandualchais.co.uk/fullrecord/18762/1
Scott, Hew, (ed.), Fasti Ecclesiae Scoticanae Vol VII (Edinburgh, 1928 ) p. 191.
- Baile Loch North Uist Inverness-shire Scotland
- Baleloch SSPCK School (-1801)
- Family History
- MacQueen (Tigharry, North Uist | family of ministers)
- MacQueen, Allan, Rev, 1742-1801 (minister | North Uist)
- MacQueen, Donald, Rev, c1700-1770 (minister | North Uist)
- MacQueen, Mary, c1781-1860
- North Uist Inverness-shire Scotland
- Stewart, Alexander, fl1804 (schoolmaster and co-compiler of poetry collection | North Uist)
- Tigharry North Uist Inverness-shire Scotland
- From the Fonds: Carmichael, Alexander, 1832-1912 (Excise officer | folklorist and antiquarian | Edinburgh | Scotland) (Person)
- From the Fonds: Watson, William John, 1865-1948 (Professor of Celtic) (Person)