Page mounted with three photographs, 1930s-1949
Scope and Contents
Verso: photograph of a seated group outside a building, showing F.A.E Crew and D'Arcy Wentworth Thompson among other unidentified individuals; photograph of a standing group dressed in black tie attire, including F.A.E Crew, Helen Crew and Alan Greenwood among other unidentified individuals, possibly outside the Institute of Animal Genetics. The back of the photograph is annotated 'T.B Macaulay, 1930?'
Both photographs are undated, but are most likely from the 1930s.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
- Beeson, Fred, fl. 1949 (Canadian editor)
- British Columbia (Canada)
- Crew, Francis Albert Eley, 1886-1973 (professor of animal genetics and professor of public health and social medicine, University of Edinburgh)
- Crew, Helen, 1888-1971 (medic and wife of Francis Albert Eley Crew)
- Dalrymple, A., fl. 1949 (Canadian newspaper reporter)
- Evans, F.C, fl. 1949 (Canadian farm owner)
- Macaulay, Thomas Bassett, 1860-1942 (Canadian actuary and philanthropist)
- Thompson, D'Arcy Wentworth, Sir, 1860-1948 (zoologist and classical scholar)