Student notes, 1820s
Scope and Contents
- Botany notes, 1826
- Notes entitled 'Clavis Libri Psalmorium'
- Notes on miscellaneous books
- Notes on Thucydides
- Notes on various sermons
- Notes on, and passages from the Scriptures
- Notes on Adam Smith's Wealth of Nations taken in Dr Chalmers' class, 1824-1825
- Notes for a speech to the Coupar Missionary Society, 1826
- Notes on Horne's introduction, vol II
- Notes entitled 'On the Mutual Influences and Affinities which obtain between the Moral and Economics Condition of Society'
- Notes entitled 'Ecclesiastical History Notes on Mosheims Church History'
- Notes entitled 'Notes on Pye Smith's Scripture Testimony'
- Latin translation - Livy, December 1826
- John Urquhart journal, 1825-1826
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
- From the Sub-Fonds: Urquhart, John, 1808-1827 (student - University of St Andrews) (Author, Person)