Papers of James Robert Stott
- Four First World War medals in a "Ernest Jones" box: The British Military Medal, The Victory Medal (Great Britain), an OBE Officer Badge, Military Division, and a tripartite medal with smaller versions of the three medals.
- Three certificates related to his service during the war: certificate of Stott's appointment as an officer, and two Royal Army Medical Corps certificates.
- Two obituaries (newspaper clippings) of Dr J. R. Stott, 1954.
- Three photographs: a standing portrait of James Stott in WWI military uniform mounted on cardboard, and two later photographs including Stott in military uniform and other people.
- One framed portrait of James Stott.
- Majority of material found within 1914-1919; 1954
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Biographical / Historical
1 linear metre (1 large framed portrait, one folder, one medal box)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Papers of James Robert Stott, 1914-1919; 1954
- Language of description
- Script of description