Edinburgh Gay Switchboard and Edinburgh Lesbian Line Annual Report and Financial Accounts, 1992-1993
Scope and Contents
A Lesbian Line Co-ordinator's report is also provided which discusses the following: an increase in phone calls with referrals coming from numerous sources; expansion of the Lesbian Library; the success of the Lesbian Safer Sex leaflet; and change in membership.
'A New Member's View' is included which comments on the professionalism of Switchboard, the time and hard work required of members, the empathy and compassion shown by members, and the Annual Conference.
Statistical information from the Edinburgh Gay Switchboard and Lesbian Line from 1992 is included along with a Statement of Income and Expenditure for the year ending 31/03/1990.
Note: transvestite is quoted directly from the record and is a historical term used to describe individuals who wear clothes associated with a gender other than their gender assigned at birth.
Conditions Governing Access
- Safer sex
- AIDS (Disease)
- AIDS (Disease) | Prevention |
- Anti-LGBTQ+ violence
- HIV (Viruses)
- HIV (Viruses) | Lothian (Scotland) |
- HIV (Viruses) | Scotland |
- LGBTQ+ relationships
- LGBTQ+ youth
- Marriage counselling
- Sexual Health
- Social Surveys
- Young adults
- From the Fonds: Sinclair, Cecil James Herbert , 21 May 1931 - 20 October 2004 (gay rights activist) (Person)
- From the Fonds: Edinburgh Befrienders (Organization)
- From the Fonds: Edinburgh Gay Switchboard and Lesbian Line (Organization)