Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection of recordings (78rpm) of a lecture given by Sir Godfrey Thomson in 1950
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of 5 (lacquer) acetate 78 rpm records containing a recording of a lecture on University teaching given by Godfrey H. Thomson in 1950.
Material collected by Elsie G. Taylor
Scope and Contents Taylor's University of Edinburgh, B.Ed. degree graduation hood, 1948; First Class Certificate of Merit awarded to Elsie G. Taylor for her performance in Advanced Theory and History of Education, signed by Professor Godfrey Thomson, 1948; Sketch diagram of Room 70 showing positioning of staff and desks (collected by Professor Ian Deary during the Economic...
Material collected by Marian Cooke
Scope and Contents Twelfth International Congress of Pyschology programme, 1948; Twelfth International Confress of Psychology notes and provisional timetable of papers, 1948; Proceedings and papers of the Twelfth International Congress of Psychology, 1948; Short Letter to Cooke from Thomson regarding a diagram he asked her to duplicate, with the accompanying diagrams/graphs drawn by...
Material collected by Robert E. Bell
Scope and Contents The material is composed of:
- Publications, 1903-1980;
- University of Edinburgh examination papers, 1919-1920
- Thesis titles, 1949-1958;
- Correspondence, 1961-1969;
- Unpublished material, 1961-1964;
- List of Bachelors of Education, 1966-1976.
- Teachers, Training of 3
- Education 2
- Education research 2
- Educational tests and measurements 2
- Lectures and Lecturing 2
- Child psychology 1
- Sound recordings 1
- Students 1
- Teaching 1 ∧ less
- Bell, Robert E, fl. 1960-1976 (lecturer, University of Edinburgh) 1
- Cooke, Marian, fl. 1946-1970 (secretary, Moray House College of Education) 1
- McFarland, Henry Stewart Noel, 1924-1973 (educationist) 1
- Taylor, Elsie Gwenllian, 1922- (B.Ed. graduate, University of Edinburgh) 1
- Thomson, Godfrey Hilton, Sir, 1881-1955 (psychologist and Bell Professor of Education, University of Edinburgh) 1