Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Papers of Alan W. Greenwood
Scope and Contents Contains: academic certificates of Alan Greenwood and Janet Alison Vera Crockett; papers relating to the Institute of Animal Genetics, including a notebook detailing various poultry experiments, a report from the Institute (1943-1944) and various historical memoranda; papers relating to the Poultry Research Centre; reprints of journal articles and research...
Dates: 19th century-1984
Papers of James Cossar Ewart
Scope and Contents Contains: Coll-14/1 - Medals, including those presented at school in Penicuik and while at Edinburgh University. There are also medals won for prize animals at various shows; Coll-14/2 - Certifcates, Diplomas and Letters of Appointment, including Ewart's medical qualification certificates, and his commission of appointment to the Regius Professorship of Natural History at the University of...
Reprints and lectures of Alan William Greenwood
Scope and Contents Contains 7 bound volumes of Alan Greenwood's reprints and three folders of lectures and articles by Greenwood.
- Animal Breeding Research 2
- Animal Genetics 2
- Edinburgh -- Scotland 2
- Animal Breeding 1
- Animal embryology 1
- Genetics 1
- Hybridisation 1
- Livestock 1
- Penicuik (Scotland) 1
- Poultry 1
- Poultry industry 1
- Poultry, Breeding 1 ∧ less
- Greenwood, Alan William, 1897-1981 (genetical physiologist and director of ARC Poultry Research Centre) 2
- Poultry Research Centre (1947-1986) (research institution) 2
- Ewart, James Cossar, 1851-1933 (zoologist and professor of natural history, University of Edinburgh) 1
- University of Edinburgh (Scottish University) 1