Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Collection of Medals issued and presented by Edinburgh Veterinary Colleges and the Edinburgh Veterinary Medical Society (and Association), between 1843 and 1908
Scope and Contents This is a collection of 16 silver and bronze medals which have been awarded by several colleges and societies for a variety of years/sessions, including: Edinburgh Veterinary College: and its medals awarded: 1843-44; 1853; 1856-57 Royal (Dick) Veterinary College: its medals awarded: 1893-94; 1897-98; 1900; 1900-1901; 1901-1902 New Veterinary College: medals awarded: 1881;...
Medals from Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies and Edinburgh University
Collection — Box: CLX-A-352
Content Description A bronze and a silver medals in their cases awarded to Peter Haugh in the University's Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies for Zoology and Botany (1903-1904) and for Clinique (1906-1907); and three bronze medals from Edinburgh University awarded to Samuel M. Inkster for Chemistry (1869), General Pathology and Morbid Anatomy (1870-1871) and Practice of Medicine (1872-1873). Also includes an article by Gregor Macaulay explaining the medals.
- Medals -- Royal (Dick) Veterinary College (1839-1951) 1
- Student 1
- University of Edinburgh -- Medals 1
- Veterinary Colleges 1
- Haugh, Peter, fl 1903-1904 (student - Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies) 1
- Inkster, Samuel M, fl 1869-1873 (student - University of Edinburgh) 1
- Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies (Edinburgh) 1
- Royal (Dick) Veterinary College (1839-1951| veterinary college) 1
- University of Edinburgh (Scottish University) 1