Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents Inventories of Writs and Title Deeds, Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh 1885; papers relating to the Old Infirmary 1738-1885; Surgeons Square 1765-1861; Surgeons Square and George Square papers 1849-1862; miscellaneous papers relating to the Medical Society of Edinburgh 1779-1862; High School Wynd petition 1742; Infirmary Street 1690-1829; Burnbrae (formerly Linhouse) 1837-1883; Sinclair Johnson papers 1927-1940; Sandyhill, St. Andrews 1784-1935; Mrs. Louise Eliza Barron, of Aberfoyle's Trust...
Found in: Lothian Health Services Archive
Fonds — Box: CLX-A-372
Scope and Contents Correspondence Frederick Couper's testimonials Notes and documents relating to genealogy and family history Legal documents Photographs of Frederick Couper Bookkeeping notebook A substantial archive of original manuscript correspondence, documents, photographs and printed material relating to the...
Content Description Collection of six ornately decorated 18th-century manuscript documents relating to the Cochrane family of Scotland, including two marriage documents and four burgess tickets: Two documents relating to the marriage of William Cochrane and Agnes Carse, both dated 19 July 1706, Edinburgh: a marriage contract, listing over 400 points on which they pledged agreement, measuring 30 cm x 274 cm ; and a marriage...
- Subject: Legal documents | Scotland | X
- University of Edinburgh Library Heritage Collections 2
- Lothian Health Services Archive 1
- Family papers 2
- Family History 1
- Genealogy 1
- History, 18th century (Scotland) 1
- Hospitals | Administration | 1
- English 2
- English 1
- Carse, Agnes, fl 1706 (wife of William Cochrane, Edinburgh) 1
- Cochrane, James, fl 1700-1799 (Edinburgh printer) 1
- Cochrane, William, d before 1718 (Edinburgh writer ) 1
- Couper, Frederick, fl 1870s-1920s (Scottish marine engineer) 1