Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Fonds — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents This fonds consists of the lectures notes, photographs and slides of Rev. George Hastie, student at the University of Edinburg in the late 1960s. The lecture notes were taken by Hastie for his MA course at Edinburgh Univertsity between 1967 and 1970. The slides show photographs taken by Hastie in 1966, 1967 and 1968. Also includes a rectorial election leaflet entitled 'The Making of a Rector', printed for the Tom Hutton Campaign in 1968.1. The lecture notes include a complete set of MA...
Scope and Contents This collection of 3,465 glass positive slides were acquired from the Roslin Institute in November 2009 as part of a larger accession of material. The slides, which range in date from the 1870s to the 1930s, cover a wide range of subjects; photographs of indigenous peoples from around the world, international travel scenes, personal portraits (frequently of figures connected with the natural/veterinary/agricultural sciences), images and portraits of domestic animals (chiefly sheep, poultry,...
Scope and Contents The slide collection contains 46 slides showing the gathering of parasite samples and parasite treatment in Kenya, and 69 slides showing general views of Kenya and general aspects of the expedition.
- Subject: Slides (Photography) X
- Edinburgh University Library Special Collections 3
- Lothian Health Services Archive 1
- Cruickshank, Dr., Arthur, fl.1965 1
- Ewart, James Cossar, 1851-1933 (zoologist and professor of natural history, University of Edinburgh) 1
- Roslin Institute 1
- Torrance, James B, 1923-2003 (theologian) 1
- Torrance, Thomas Forsyth, 1913-2007 (theologian, and Professor of Christian Dogmatics at New College, Edinburgh) 1