Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Fonds — Box: CLX-A-767, Volume: Coll-1103 / E.2007.1
Scope and Contents This small hybrid collection contains in a single volume - bound together - off-print copies of 'The Procession', copies of 'Monthly Papers for Students', manuscript notes, and newspaper cuttings. The printed copies of articles from 'The Procession' (or possibly complete issues of the journal) include: 1874 - The Procession - a fragmentary epic on recent events; and, 1874 - The Election. Newspaper cuttings are from The Scotsman dated Saturday 11 April 1874, and relating...
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of: - copy of 'Gardyloo', 2 March 1940 - copy of 'Gardyloo', 29 April 1944 - copy of 'The Chalmers Watson Journal', 1935 (Rectorial election - D. Chalmers Watson) - copy of 'The Chalmers Watson Journal' (Once more a message on the eve of election) - 2 x copies of reprints of 'The Royal Medical Society', from 'The...
Material relating to period spent at St. Trinnean's School, Edinburgh, and at Edinburgh School of Cookery by Florence Bruce Steven
Fonds — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents - Photograph album - dated 28 August 1926 - Florence B. Dorward - St. Trinnean's School, Edinburgh - Photograph - Group - 1926-1927 - St. Trinnean's School, Edinburgh - Whole school - Photograph - Group - 1933 - St. Trinnean's School, Edinburgh - Whole school - Photograph - June 1986 - Florence Bruce Steven (right) with friend (left) - Drawing -...
Scope and Contents Collection of memorabilia is composed of:
- 2 x University of Edinburgh. Graduation of Ceremonial. McEwan Hall. Saturday 31 October 1964
- 1 x 'Student's Handbook' 1960-61. An SRC Publication. (Includes photographic illus. of David M. S. Steel, Senior President, SRC, on p.20)
- 1 x 'Student's Handbook' No. LXVII 1962-63
- Subject: Student newspapers and periodicals X
- Student newspapers and periodicals 3
- Students 3
- College student newspapers and periodicals | 1
- Cookery 1
- Graduation Ceremonies 1
- University of Edinburgh (Scottish University) 3
- Archer, W. 1
- Donaldson, R, 1
- Edinburgh School of Cookery and Domestic Economy, Ltd. 1
- Fraser, James Stewart, fl. 1935-1955 (obstetrician and gynaecologist) 1