Appointment to Office
Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject HeadingsScope Note: Created For = NAHSTE
Found in 70 Collections and/or Records:
Identifier: EUA IN1/GOV/CRT/STF
Scope and Contents Bound records giving basic details on appointments:
- Lectureships (1906-1924)
- University Assistants (1907-1922)
- Staff record cards (bound): Assistants, Lecturers, Readers (1926-1938)
- Additional Examiners (1893-1957)
- Preliminary Examiners (1951-1963)
- External Examiners (1965-1973)
Identifier: BAI 7/5
Scope and Contents Signed call by the congregation of St Columba's Parish Church, Kilmacolm, inviting Donald Macpherson Baillie to be their minister.
Scope and Contents Contains certificates from Ewart's time as a medical student at the University of Edinburgh, letters of appointment to the professorships at the Universities of Aberdeen and Edinburgh and certificates of membership/fellowship to various societies, including the Royal Society.
Correspondence concerning specific research projects funded from the Ford Foundation grant II, 1967-1977
Scope and Contents Contains: correspondence chiefly with individuals who conducted research under Beatty funded by the Ford grant, including Marta Vojtiskova, Abraham Kulangara and R.S Mathur, chiefly about their resulting articles and reprints. Also present are typescripts of Vojtiskova's paper 'Presence of H-2d antigens in mouse spermatozoa' and 'Histocompatibility antigens on mouse spermatozoa', correspondence about staffing and appointments (including some references from Beatty), typescripts of annual...
Scope and Contents The Correspondence: from Duncan M Irvine to Alfred John Jukes-Browne sub-series consists of:
- 44 letters, alphabetically arranged (1865-1899)
Scope and Contents The Correspondence: John Edward Marr to C Neaves sub-series consists of:
- 54 letters, alphabetically arranged (1852-1899)
Scope and Contents The Correspondence: John Strong Newberry to John Perry sub-series consists of:
- 37 letters, alphabetically arranged (1863-1900)
Scope and Contents The Correspondence of Sir Archibald Geikie: American geologists sub-series consists of:
- 67 letters and postcards, alphabetically arranged (1878-1907).
Scope and Contents The Correspondence to Sir Archibald Geikie: Alexander Henry Green to Edward Townley Hardman sub-series consists of:
- 32 letters, alphabetically arranged (1855-1901)
- 2 letters from Valentine Ball (1894)
Scope and Contents The Correspondence to Sir Archibald Geikie: HW Fielden to Edmund Johnston Garwood sub-series consists of:
- 74 letters to Sir Archibald Geikie, alphabetically arranged (1857-1901)