MS 135: Composite manuscript including four different texts, 15th century
- ff. 1r-2v; continued on f. 158v: notes on Logic, author unknown
- ff. 3r-87v; 89r-98v; 116r-118v: Commentaries on the 'Ars Vetus', by Walter Burley
- f. 88r: inserted 16th century Italian letter, signed by 'Vester Ludovicus'
- ff. 99r-109r: Incomplete 'Logica Magna' by Paul of Venice
- ff. 110r-115v: blank folios
- ff. 132r-158r: blank folios
- 15th century
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
1 bound MS volume
Collation: a2, b10, c12, d10-h10, i14, k10, l10, m3 (wants 4), n10-p10; q8, r9 =158. Folios 116-118 should follow f. 98.