MS 165: Composite manuscript containing three texts, 13th century
- Book 1, f. 2v: Professor in black biretta and pupil.
- Book II, f. 64r: Professor in blue cloak with cape and hood, two pupils.
- Book III, f. 123v: Ornamental initial.
- Book IV, f. 298r: Doctor in cloak and black cap, feeling patient's pulse.
- Book V, f. 378r: Doctor and pupil, beside the doctor a trident.
- 13th century
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
1 bound MS volume
Collation: a10—g10, f12, g10-i10, k12, l10, m7 (wants 8) n10-x10, z12-D12, E14, F10, G8, H10-N10, O4, P10-R10, S9, T6=412.
- Avicenna, 980-1037 (Persian physician, astronomer, thinker and writer) (Author, Person)
- Gherardo, da Cremona, 1113 or 1114-1187 (translator of Arabic works into Latin) (Translator, Person)
- Andrew, Bishop of Orkney, 1476-1503 (Former owner, Person)