Bound volume of lectures given by Alan Greenwood, 1946-1949
Scope and Contents
- 'Breeding: Science and Practice: Address to National Association of Poultry Breeders, 12 June 1946';
- 'Poultry Research in Scotland: for Central Office of Information, London for 'British Ally' - published by H.M Govt. in Soviet Union, October 1947';
- 'Science and the Breeding of Poultry: talk given at the conference of Poultry Instructors under the auspices of the Department of Agriculture, Eire, on 30 October 1947 at the Veterinary College, Ballsbridge, Dublin';
- 'Is the 2oz Egg Too Large as a Commercial Standard? The Geneticists Point of View: paper read at the National Association of Poultry Breeders Conference, Blackpool, 14 July 1948';
- 'Poultry Mortality: overseas broadcast, 12 January 1949'
- 'Land and Livestock: overseas broadcast, 25 January 1949';
- 'A Hen to be Proud Of': reprinted from The Countryman, Spring 1949';
- 'Endocrinology and the Fowl: paper read at the National Association of Poultry Breeders Conference, Cirencester, 20 April 1949';
- 'Genetics and Animal Nutrition: Nutrition Society (Scottish Gp) at R.D.V.C 23 April 1949';
- copy of 'Agriculture Overseas: Report No. 6: Development of the Poultry Industry in North America' (1947).
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access