Found in 33 Collections and/or Records:
Correspondence between the head office of the Association of Building Technicians (ABT) and the Architects' Professional Advisory Committee of the ABT, which was chaired by Percy Johnson-Marshall . Schemes for conditions of service and salary scales, for the National Joint Council for Local Authorities Administrative, Professional, Technical and Clerical Services are also included.
Association of Building Technicians: Architect's Sectional Committee and Technical Committee, 1946-1954
Handwritten minute book for the Association of Building Technicians (ABT) Architect's Sectional Committee for 1946-1947.
Correspondence and reports relating to the ABT Technical Committee. The file includes a letter to Robert Joseph Gardner-Medwin from SR Gupta of Calcutta looking for a professor of architecture for the Bengal Engineering College dated 26 September 1952 .
Research regarding Coventry series consists of:
- reports from Coventry City Architectural and Planning Department, 1955-1959
- City Centre development plans from Coventry City Architectural and Planning Department, 1931-1956
Material relating to different areas of London County Council's Comprehensive Development Area no 1: City of London:
- general, (1947-1958)
- New Barbican, (c1953-1959)
- Saint Paul's Cathedral Precinct, (c1950-1959)
- Tower of London Precinct, (c1957-c1959)
- City of London river frontages and skylines, (1955)
Papers and plans relating to the Coventry City Council
- papers, photographs and plans from Coventry City Architect's Department ,1939-1944
- collected reports and plans regarding Coventry's redevelopment, 1931-1959
Letter to Sir John Charles Walsham Reith, Lord Reith, from Sir Donald Evelyn Edward Gibson asking for help in an attempt to have Percy Johnson-Marshall excused active service in World War II, so that he could continue to work on reconstruction for Coventry City Architect's Department .