Skip to main content

Story about the connection between Teampull Clann a Phiocair and an Tota Mhor

 Item
Identifier: Coll-97/CW116/163

Scope and Contents

Story collected from Alexander MacDonald, Cladach Chirceboist/Claddach Kirkibost, Uibhist a Tuath/North Uist which reads 'Teampull Clann a Phiocair was built about the same time as an To[bh]ta Mhor. The whole space bet[ween] the two was once covered.' [Chapel of the Mac Vicars and Teampull na Trionaid/Temple of the Trinity]

Dates

  • 15 July 1870 to 19 October 1871

Language of Materials

Gaelic English

Conditions Governing Access

This material is unrestricted.

Extent

From the Series: 64 folios ; 19.5 x 23 cm