Skip to main content

Photographs relating to Willesden Borough Council, 1935-1938

 Series
Identifier: PJM/WBC/C

Scope and Contents

Photographs relating to Willesden Borough Council consists of:
  1. 4 black and white photographic prints (12cm x 16cm) of Willesden Cemetery Keeper's House 1938
  2. 2 black and white negatives (8cm x 11cm) of Willesden Cemetery Keeper's House 1938
  3. 2 black and white photographic prints (16cm x 21cm) of the exterior of the Electricity showrooms on Willesden Lane. 1 is inscribed by the architect JS Harker 1937
  4. 16 black and white negatives (35mm) of the interior of the Electricity showrooms on Willesden Lane, 1938
  5. 17 black and white photographic prints, mostly of the above negatives of the interior of the Electricity showrooms on Willesden Lane, 1938

Dates

  • 1935-1938

Creator

Language of Materials

This material is in English

Physical Description

1 file

Conditions Governing Access

This material is unrestricted.

Biographical / Historical

While employed by Willesden Borough Council Percy Johnson-Marshall collected a few photographs of buildings, which the council designed, both during and after construction.

Extent

From the Fonds: 178 metres