Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject HeadingsScope Note: Created For = NAHSTE
Found in 288 Collections and/or Records:
Scope and Contents "Coventry of Tomorrow" series consists of:
- flyers, programmes, black and white photographic prints (some mounted), press clippings and administrative details, 1940
- visitor's book for the exhibition, 1940
- administrative correspondence concerning the organisation of the exhibition, 1940
Scope and Contents Administrative papers and correspondence concerning the Darjeeling Group of Service Arts and Technical Organization (SATO). Includes 5 black and white photographic prints (8.5cm x 11cm) of Percy Johnson-Marshall visiting an art class.
Scope and Contents Development of Bristo Square consists of:
- general administration files, (1976-1980)
- discussion notes, (1978)
- design briefs, (c1977-1979)
- photographs, (c1979)
- plans, (1978-1979)
Scope and Contents 16 black and white photographic prints (26cm x 40cm). Some show buildings and details of buildings in London. The remainder show details of street furniture in the area which was redeveloped to make way for Bristo Square, Edinburgh. There is also a photo mosaic (11cm x 23cm) showing an oblique aerial view of the area prior to redevelopment. These photos were collected to inform the design of street furniture for the newly created Bristo Square.
Scope and Contents Development of the University of Edinburgh Student Amenity Centre consists of:
- reports and photographs of architectural models, (1967-1970)
- University of Edinburgh Student Amenity Centre: architectural drawings, (c1967-1968
- plans, (c1967-1968)
Scope and Contents Edinburgh South Side District Plan: general papers consists of:
- papers and correspondence, (1973-1980)
- reports, (1973-1980)
- photographs, (c1973)
- plans, (1973-1974)
Scope and Contents Photographs of the Edinburgh South Side Local Plan area. One packet shows a series of 35 black and white photographic prints (8cm x 12cm) of a 1:500 scale architectural model of the area, entitled "University of Edinburgh Central Area" being constructed. The second packet shows two panoramic collages made from black and white photographic prints (8cm x 12cm) of the east side of Buccleuch Street, on the south side of Edinburgh.
Scope and Contents Edinburgh South Side District Plan: plans consists of:
- plans: residential tenure patterns, (1973)
- plans: property ownership, (1973)
- plans: 1957 zoning, (1973)
- plans: University of Edinburgh policy statement on development in the area covered by the South Side Local Plan, (1974)
Scope and Contents Miscellaneous material related to London County Council Comprehensive Development Area no 5: Elephant and Castle. The file contains: a draft report on the area, with accompanying correspondence; 4 black and white photographic prints (21cm x 30cm) of an architectural model of the area; a redevelopment brochure and an article published in the Municipal Journal concerning the proposed development.
Envelope of photographs and itemised account for construction and supplying of operating table for Dott, and photographs of various instruments, 1918-1927
Scope and Contents Envelope of photographs and itemised account for construction and supplying of operating table for Dott, showing detailed costs of materials and craftsmen's labour 1926-27; photographs of various instruments including two signed 'Norman M. Dott Aug. [August] 1918.'