Skip to main content

Note about the building of Temp[ull] Trian[aid] and S[aint] Michael, 18 January 1871

 Item
Identifier: Coll-97/CW116/139

Scope and Contents

Note which reads 'Aft[er] build[ing] Te[a]mp[ull] Trian[aid], the fui[gh]leach was made to build S[aint] Michael' [Teampull na Trionaid, Uibhist a Tuath/North Uist/Teampull Naomh Mhìcheil, Griomsaigh/Grimsay].

Dates

  • 18 January 1871

Language of Materials

Gaelic English

Conditions Governing Access

This material is unrestricted.

Extent

From the Series: 64 folios ; 19.5 x 23 cm

Physical Location

5.07

Physical Location

folio 56r, line 7 to folio 56r, line 8

Repository Details

Part of the Edinburgh University Library Special Collections Repository

Contact:
Centre for Research Collections
University of Edinburgh Main Library
George Square
Edinburgh EH8 9LJ Scotland
+44(0)131 650 8379